Tuesday, August 18, 2015

EOC_WK6_Improving my website

Improving my website

1.     To improve my website I can add more details about my work but not all of them, show a piece here and there but without giving too much away, this way I can create cliffhangers so that people would want to know more about what I do.
2.     A lot of websites have a dynamic background and graphics on their layout, I feel really attracted to the idea of having that in my website. I can modify my page and have my slide show fade in when the page is loading and have some of the social media tabs scroll down as well.
3.     Background is a big thing for me too since that is my focus, background artist. I plan on having a nice background as my page background, something that I’ve worked for a good amount of time, also, harmonize the colors in my page since I’m working with mostly grays and de-saturated colors, I have to keep everything consistent .
4.     Not only on a computer my page has to work, but also in a mobile device, and a lot of times pages in mobile devices tend to take for ever to load, so I will check and see what I can do to prevent that and having people form leaving the page. I have to make the page work on the mobile device since I’ve seen that the page doesn’t cooperate with the dimensions of the device, which means, if I decide to zoom in, the page does not follow the dragging and just stays in the zoomed area. The gallery has to work too so I’m going to make the pictures less heavy for the mobile to proses them and that way everybody can see them.

5.     People like to see the artist of person working on the field, so I decides to include some pictures of me working on some works, although my work is mainly on a computer I can include outside of school projects, so that way I have more variety on what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment