Tuesday, August 25, 2015

EOC_Wk_7

 Through my life, I’ve had few achieved goals although they are few, in m opinion are very significant. My first career goal was to graduate form high school, since half of my friends didn’t graduate, I think it was a big goal that took me a step closer to achieve my career.
Getting enrolled and attend college has been another life goal, since I decided what I wanted to do for my future and that is to be a game artist, since from my closest friends, I’m the only one attending college currently, and even in my family, I’m the only one attending college, and I believe that that is a big goal achieved.
My current coal is to graduate from college, but not just get a diploma and forget about the 4 years I spent here, I want to project what I have learned and put in in motion, I want to be an environment artist for games and work for one of the big companies. Currently there are a few companies I want to work for: Bethesda studios, Nintendo, Capcom, Microsoft studios just to mention a few. I want to start as a 3D modeler or concept artist for environments or a game tester, form there I want to become environment artist or even director of the art department.
I now that these companies are well known and have a high quality work in their background, and I’m wiling to put all my effort to achieve such requested quality work. I want the company I work for to recognize my work and not speak for my work, I ant my work speak for me.

One of the key factors that will help me on achieving this goal is get to know people that would help me advance in my career, people from the industry, and meet the requirements needed for the position.

No comments:

Post a Comment